Tuesday 12 December 2017

SELF-ASSESSMENT

  • In this therm at English class I've learned a lot of new things. Before, I didn't know the meaning and spelling of some words (confident, plot, homeless, to shovel snow...) and now, in Michael and Isabel's classes I know a lot of new volcabulary that is very usefull. I like most of the classes, but I think that my favourite one it's when we talked about "Black Friday" with Michael. I love languages, but English specially, and I think that my best part of it, is to compare things. Outside english class I talk with an american friend on Internet. Also I,ve talk with a french one when we don't know how to say a word in french or in spanish. I need to improve in the new irregular verbs, because I have to study them a little bit more. In these months I've learned a lot of culture of every place, like Ireland, America... etc And it's very interesting what foreign people do traditionally. 
Resultado de imagen de english

No comments:

Post a Comment