Monday 29 January 2018

FUNCTIONAL LANGUAGE

I suggest.../ Why don´t we...?
Lets.../ Shall we...?/ We could...
What about...?/ How about...?
I´m happy to...
That sounds like a good plan/ great idea.
Thats works for me/ doesn´t work for me.
That´s not a bad idea, but how about...?
That could be a bit difficult. What about...?
How does that sound?
Do we allagree?
Is veryone happy to go with that idea?




R- Ok so we need to get a birthay pressent for Julia, we could buy her a book becouse she loves reading.
T- No becouse she´s got a lots of books .
C- Lets buy a lipstick. She loves make up very mutch.
T- That is very cheap.
R-I think so, why don´t we buy a new tracksuit?
C-No I think she needs a new scooter, she´s got an old one.
T- Ok, thats work for me.
R-Do we all agree?
T-Yes I agree it´s a good idea!
C-Yes thats sound find!
T- Ok there is a good skate shop near here lets buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment