Thursday 31 May 2018

VOCABULARY UNIT -8

PERSONALITY ADJETIVES
Jealous: full of a feeling of resentment or anger about someone's success, achievements, advantages.
Competitive: relating to competition.
Vain: overly proud of or concerned about one's own appearance, qualities, achievements.
Lazy: unwilling to work or perform effort, activity, or exertion; indolent
Proud: feeling pleasure or satisfaction over something thought of as bringing credit or honor to oneself
Stubborn: unreasonably unwilling to change; unyielding.

PHRASAL VERBS: 
I get on well with my parents most of the time and I think we have a good relationship . When
I have a problem, they are the first people that I turn to for help. For
example, if people at school pick on me, they will always be very sensitive and
helpful. My parents also put up with me when I´m moody or lazy. Luckily, we
don´t fall out very often, but when we do, we make up and forget about it
quickly! I really look up to them and respect them, but there´s one thing that
really annoys me. My mum always tells me off when I do something wrong, even for
small things like leaving my shoes in the wrong place. The worst thing is that
she tells me off in front of my friends . It´s so embarrassing.What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment